To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Oncology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Analysis of registered clinical trials in surgical oncology, 2008-2020.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5: e2145511
- A concise history of the cancer and leukemia group B.Clin Cancer Res. 2006; 12: 3553s-3555s
- Children’s Oncology Group. Our History.(Available at:)Accessed August 26, 2021)
- SWOG Cancer Research Network: History & Impact.(Available at:)Accessed August 26, 2021)
- Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology: History of the Alliance.(Available at:)https://www.allianceforclinicaltrialsinoncology.org/main/public/standard.xhtml?path=%2FPublic%2FHistory(Accessed August 26, 2021)
- The half century of clinical trials of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast And Bowel Project.Semin Oncol. 2008; 35: 522-529
- Evolution and accomplishments of the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1995; 33: 747-754
- ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group: About Us.(Available at:)https://ecog-acrin.org/about-us(Accessed August 26, 2021)Date: 2020
- Available at:)Accessed August 26, 2021) (
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group--achievements and perspectives.Semin Oncol. 2008; 35: 530-544
- The Southwest Oncology Group: progress in cancer research.Semin Oncol. 2008; 35: 545-552
- The role of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group in establishing standards of cancer care: over 50 years of progress through clinical research.Semin Oncol. 2008; 35: 494-506
- Tomorrow's cancer treatments today: the first 50 years of the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.Semin Oncol. 2008; 35: 470-483
- Chapter 44. The ACOSOG Experience.in: Kuerer H.M. Kuerer’s Breast Surgical Oncology. McGraw Hill, New York, NY2010
- What happened to the US cancer cooperative groups? A status update ten years after the Institute of Medicine report.Cancer. 2020; 126: 5022-5029
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Cancer Clincial Trials and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cooperative Group Program.in: Nass S. Moses H.L. Mendelsohn J. A National Cancer Clinical Trials System for the 21st Century: Reinvigorating the NCI Cooperative Group Program. National Academies Press, Washington, DC2010
- The NCI Community Oncology Research Program: what every clinician needs to know.Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2013; https://doi.org/10.1200/EdBook_AM.2013.33.e84
- The national clinical trials network and the cooperative groups: the road not taken.Cancer. 2020; 126: 5008-5013
- Current activities of the coalition of cancer cooperative groups.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2019; 111: 11-18
- NIH National Cancer Institute Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP).(Available at:)Accessed August 27, 2021)
- Cooperative group trials in the community setting.Semin Oncol. 2015; 42: 686-692
- The national clinical trials network: conducting successful clinical trials of new therapies for rare cancers.Semin Oncol. 2015; 42: 731-739
- Effect of laparoscopic-assisted resection vs open resection of stage II or III rectal Cancer on pathologic outcomes: the ACOSOG Z6051 randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2015; 314: 1346-1355
- Alliance A021501: preoperative mFOLFIRINOX or mFOLFIRINOX plus hypofractionated radiation therapy (RT) for borderline resectable (BR) adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 377
- The Effect of Positive SWOG Treatment trials on survival of patients with cancer in the US population.JAMA Oncol. 2017; 3: 1345-1351
- Reporting of health-related quality of life endpoints in National Cancer Institute-supported cancer treatment trials.Cancer. 2020; 126: 2687-2693
Published online: November 03, 2022
Published by Elsevier Inc.